English Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants to the MBA and Executive MBA programs whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction are required to satisfy the English Language Proficiency Requirement. Applicants can demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the below listed options. ( Please note that all English language assessments must be taken within two years of your projected enrollment date.)
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester credit hours with an average grade of “B” or higher at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), or accepted foreign equivalent that is listed in the International Handbook of Universities where the language of instruction was English.
- Duolingo English Test (taken after July 16, 2019): 100 or greater
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT): 60 or greater
- Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT): 71 or greater
- International English Language Test (IELTS Academic): 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Score Report: 50
- ACT COMPASS: Level 3
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam
- A minimum B-2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge
To submit official assessment results, please select Valar Institute at Quantic School of Business & Technology or email@example.com as a recipient when ordering the test result. For IELTS, Enrollment Services is able to verify unofficial test results through the IELTS website directly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding submission.
Documentation satisfying the English Language Proficiency Requirement must be submitted by the Enrollment Documents Deadline (four weeks prior to the cohort starting). If accepted prior to submission of these documents, full acceptance is contingent upon the submission and approval of this documentation.